[Asterisk-Users] good voip

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Tue Feb 21 13:04:13 MST 2006

> PS A central resource of various Voip terminators and the
> quality of routes to/from various ISP's would be a great
> boon.  Is there such a thing?

When we've added asterisk servers (in datacentres) to our collection, one of
the things I've always asked the datacentre to provide is a traceroute to a
number of our upstream PSTN connectivity providers. If you're looking to
deploy VoIP services for your clients, it's well worth asking for something
like this to ensure they do have a reasonably short route to <insert choice
of provider>.

Regards,

Chris