[Asterisk-Users] Multiple TDM400P's in a single machine

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Feb 21 06:05:25 MST 2006

http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=product_detail&category=hardware&product=TDM2400P&tab=details

> If not, consider an external channel bank:
> http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=868
> http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=781
>
> It would be great if you could let the list know which route you
> take, and the success (or lack thereof) that you have with it!

Or, take a close look at the Sangoma A200D. Takes one pci slot but
can be expanded from a 4-port single card to 24 ports (fxs/fxo, mix
or match). The card has hardware echo cancellation with 128 tail
support.

The downside to the A200D is even though only one pci slot is used
to interface to the motherboard, the add-on daughter cards needed
to expand beyond four ports cover up other pci slots, leaving those
unusable in most cases.