[Asterisk-Users] Recommended rack-mountable server anyone?

mitcheloc at gmail.com mitcheloc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:41:16 MST 2006

Hey everyone,

I've been doing a lot of research into a decent server for Asterisk
but I seem to be running and circles and now I am turning to you. The
issue I have is it needs to be rack mountable (so a Dell SC430 isn't
going to work) and preferably have 3 pci ports. The problem that I
seem to be running into is that when I look at servers from Dell or
IBM or the like they only seem to support PCI-X which (from what I
understand) does not support the Digium cards that we already have and
that they still make. So if anyone has a suggestion or has a server
they rather prefer for it's reliability, expandability, etc, please
recommend it!

Thank you in advance,
Mitchel