[Asterisk-Users] co-location providers in Ottawa, Canada

Richard OSS oss_richard at rogers.com
Mon Feb 20 05:54:00 MST 2006

Thank you very much.

  I will contact Sprint, Magma, and Unlimitel about their service.

  For those who want to participate in Ottawa Asterisk Users Group, please send me email off-list at

       oss_richard at rogers dot com

  so I can update you and share ideas on activities.

  I can ask Carleton University to use one of their facilities on weekends (free parking) for group meetings.

  richard

VirTERM <wojtek at VoipMan.ORG> wrote:
          You can use Sprint (Group Telecom) and/or Magma. Keep us posted about the group meetings..
  Thanks,
Wojtek