[Asterisk-Users] co-location providers in Ottawa, Canada

VirTERM wojtek at VoipMan.ORG
Sun Feb 19 06:06:10 MST 2006

You can use Sprint (Group Telecom) and/or Magma. Keep us posted about the group meetings..
Thanks,
Wojtek
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard OSS
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:03 AM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] co-location providers in Ottawa, Canada

  Anybody know if there are co-location providers in Ottawa, Canada? We are planning on co-locating our Asterisk conferencing server.

  One more thing, is there an interest in reviving the Ottawa Asterisk User Group? Seems like the original group has been inactive for quite awhile. I will volunteer to organize it.

  Thanks.

  richard