[Asterisk-Users] Application Faxing using SIP

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 18 16:38:18 MST 2006

I have successfully used the Grandstream ATA286 and Linksys PAP2NA.  I would
recommend the Grandstream over the Linksys as there is less configuration to
do and it is IMHO more reliable for faxes.  I have been able to get analog
data modem connect at 48k on the grandstream whilst cannot get modem to work
at all on Linksys.

Craig