[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 10:36:40 MST 2006

My GXP-2000 is currently collecting dust. I had
several issues with it. Mainly echo while on speaker.
The other person can barely mae out what you are
saying. Another issue was if the phone recieved to
many calls it would just freeze up and I had to pull
out the plug. Again I have not used it in a while.
There may have been firmware updates since. Just my
$0.02.

Dovid