[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

yrving rivas yrvingr at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Feb 17 12:42:43 MST 2006

I didn´t have any problem buying it from http://www.digitnetworks.com/store/.
  I liked a lot their services when I bought 7 Budge Tone and 1 GXP 2000.  It was fast and I got them in good conditions.
  The phones cost a less than 100 Euro/phones.
  I find it easy to work with and I am planning to buy another one.

  Good luck!

  Yrving

Mimmus <dviggiani at tiscali.it> escribió:
  Hi,
I'm going to propose to my boss the buying 15 Grandstream GXP-2000 phones.
- Is it a good choice (budget limit of 100 Euro/phone is mandatory)?
- Can be a profitable business the direct buying of 50 phones (to save other
money) or is it a risk?

Thanks in advance
--
Mimmus