[Asterisk-Users] MOH from RCA jack?

brian at txshirts.com brian at txshirts.com
Fri Feb 17 16:26:01 MST 2006

Maybe you could just present it as an additional monthly cost to convert
the legacy media to modern formats if their service provider can't do
it.  I'm sure it would take a very minor amount of time and you could
probably bill them some tiny cost of $15.  You might want to consider
building it into a monthly support cost that would cover their
adds/moves/changes.

One of the key benefits to running * is the ability to change your phone
system to fit your business as your business grows and changes.  Take
for example, we added a dedicated sales rep.  We currently have a
feature where callers can hit a number to talk to sales.  Well, I want
him to have first grab at the call so it rings his phone for 10 seconds,
if he isn't right there it then rings a pool of phones where smart
people sit.
If nobody answers it goes back to his voicemail.

This isn't easy to do with legacy PBX's.

Brian Greul
Texas Shirt Company
www.txshirts.com
713-802-0369 / 713-861-6261 (fax)