[Asterisk-Users] Re: SPA-941 stutter tone

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Fri Feb 17 13:20:07 MST 2006

"Jock W. Shirey" <jock42.samba at gmail.com> wrote:

>I just double checked my SPA-841.  You can change the dial tone in the
>Web config on the Regional page.  I just copied the "Dial Tone:" to the
>"MWI Dial Tone" field and it didnt stutter after that.  I'm not sure if
>its the same with the 941, but i've heard the phone configs are similar.

Hey, I never thought of that.  One thing to check:  I always assumed
(but never checked) that you couldn't dial until the stutter stopped,
and it gave you the normal dial tone.  Is this true?  If so, it will
be very confusing when you try to dial when you have voice mail.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)
SystemGuard - Oracle remote support