[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:30:30 MST 2006

> I'm going to propose to my boss the buying 15 Grandstream GXP-2000 phones.
> - Is it a good choice (budget limit of 100 Euro/phone is mandatory)?
> - Can be a profitable business the direct buying of 50 phones (to save other
> money) or is it a risk?

if you've never tried a phone, it's always a risk.
I'd advise against buying 'any' 15 phones without first trying at least 1..

However, the GXP-2000 is an okay phone. The Thomson ST2030 however is
firmer (almost same price) but doesn't have the BLF and MWI. It
depends on what features you need.

cheers