[Asterisk-Users] MOH from RCA jack?

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Fri Feb 17 08:02:28 MST 2006

My * pc has an integrated soundcard, should be ok for this type of
application, I'd get an RCA-to-line jack cable (radioshack should have
those ;) I know * can play hold music from a streaming server, and I
know some streaming servers can stream from a line in, so the
combination of the two should do the trick I think.