[Asterisk-Users] Quintum Tenor AX 24 Port SIP FXS "Unsupported Media Type"

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Feb 17 07:26:31 MST 2006

Has anyone worked with one of these boxes and Asterisk?

I have the Tenor AX registering 24 extensions just fine with asterisk
but when I try to call one of the configured FXS extensions on the Tenor
AX, I get "Got SIP response 415 "Unsupported Media Type" back from
xx.xx.xx.xx.

I have tried various codecs and get the same.

I am not having  much luck on google, the Quintum manual nor voip-info.
Maybe someone here has a quick answer?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro