[Asterisk-Users] Re: Bridge Calls with G()

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Feb 17 07:11:11 MST 2006

On 02/17/06 21:50 Tony Mountifield said the following:
> I think it is more useful to transfer to the two separate priorities,
> but the documentation should reflect that.

this makes sense. however the help text for 'show application dial' should
then be updated to reflect this. i know this sounds pedantic, but it's got
to work the way it's described without someone having to look through the
code to find out why.

i've updated the bug issue at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6523 with
a new patch which retains the existing functionality but amends the
helptext to be more accurate.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/