[Asterisk-Users] Re: RE: virtual extension per user ?

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Fri Feb 17 01:02:28 MST 2006

> You can do this with agents, no need for a queue.
> Define agents in agents.conf
> In your dialplan, instead of Dial(SIP/bedroom) use
> Dial(Agent/200)
>
> Let the phones login as agent :)

OK, I know I have to Dial(Agent/200), but how will I login agents if I don't use queue? If phone log's in as agent, then I didn't do anything, because that agent will always be on that phone (and that is something I would like to avoid - because of that I started to use agents in first place).

Maybe I didn't understand something right.

--

Tomislav Parcina
name.surname at email.t-com.hr