[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma analog cards?

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Thu Feb 16 16:09:01 MST 2006

Hi Michael,

>Does anyone on-list have direct experience with the new analog cards
>from Sangoma? I'm thinking about FXOs with echo cans. Need 2-4 ports
>but don't want to go through another TDM400 style experience.

Next week, I will soon receive some Sangoma Analog and Digital cards to
test in order to see if it can fix some echo problems. We will do major
testing on theses card because we work on  an appliance and hope that
this will solve some echo problem that we get with non-sangoma cards.

Will be able to give you more information in 1-2 weeks.

--
Joel Vandal
ScopServ Inc.