[Asterisk-Users] RE: Random Disconnects - or ARE they?

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Thu Feb 16 08:16:06 MST 2006

Doug,

This sounds reasonably plausible. He just might be fooling the busy detect
routine, kinda like how a female voice can trigger DTMF detection.

Bob,

Yeah, I will dig through the Cisco docs for a way to attenuate his mic...
Good point.

BTW: when editing zapata.conf, does a reload chan_zap.so make all changes
effective, or do I need to reload or service asterisk restart?

--Brent