[Asterisk-Users] iax2 trunking known problems?

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Feb 16 05:10:08 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 14:04 +0200, Zoa wrote:
> I think, but am not sure, that with a lot of calls inside the trunk,
> some calls seemed to go suddenly go outside of the trunk in one or more
> directions, bursts of error messages appeared on the cli etc.
>
> i didnt investigate it a lot more, my problems went away with splitting
> them up in smaller trunks.

I will watch for that both end points are 1.2.4 so it seems that this
level of load testing is something that would be handy to have.

How large were the smaller trunks?  I am ultimtely looking at doing
about 300-600 channels eventually, and this type of an issue would be
nice to know of beforehand :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378