[Asterisk-Users] iax2 trunking known problems?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Feb 16 05:04:49 MST 2006

I think, but am not sure, that with a lot of calls inside the trunk,
some calls seemed to go suddenly go outside of the trunk in one or more
directions, bursts of error messages appeared on the cli etc.

i didnt investigate it a lot more, my problems went away with splitting
them up in smaller trunks.

Zoa