[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP Register

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Feb 15 03:35:29 MST 2006

Subject: RE: SIP Register
From: Tomislav Parcina <tparcina at lama.hr>

In article <026e01c631b2$5fc9fad0$060117ac at musicroom>,
mark at switchnet.com.au says...
> First impressions telling me you want to check your phone settings. What
> phone are you using and what are the config settings?

Hi Mark, thank you for your reply.

I'm using Cisco 7905 with SIP version 1.3.1(050608A). This phone has
tone of settings (few pages). What exactly would you need?

Why do you think it's phone problem and not Asterisk? Asterisk is the
one that contents my provider. * is the one who should decide what
information's to send to my VoIP provider... Anyway, I'm inexperienced
with this and I'm just trying to understand what is happening and where
could be the problem.

--

Tomislav Parcina
name.surname at email.t-com.hr