[Asterisk-Users] Solution for 1 time blast of 200, 000 recorded calls

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Tue Feb 14 17:13:37 MST 2006

Do your fellow citizens a favor and just don't vote, period. Anyone who
would make a decsision as important as voting for a political office or
issue, based solely on party affiliation or worse, the questionable
antics of one individual (with plans to VOIP-SPAM 200,000 people), can
not be trusted with such an important responsibility.