[Asterisk-Users] Solution for 1 time blast of 200, 000 recorded calls

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 10:12:29 MST 2006

Voipjet should be fine however dont have all the calls
go out at once. test your system first and see how
many concurent calls you can have at once without
loosing voice quality. I would also reccomend getting
a dedicated server to do the calls as apposed to
buying the equipment if you are doing a one time thing
(it will lower your costs).