[Asterisk-Users] can't dial zap extensions?

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Tue Feb 14 14:43:17 MST 2006

Ok, got my last issue sorted, now another one. I can call out fine on this zap channel which is connected to a carrier access bank 1 channel bank, using asterisk 1.2 (aah2.0), I can call out, call other extensions & such.. but I cannot call into this zap extension, it always says the user is on the phone & asterisk -r shows "s-CHANUNAVAIL|1". In AMP does something other than the extension setup need to happen? any help would be greatly appreciated, back to searching.

Thanks