[Asterisk-Users] TAPI Recommendations

adam at net-europa.com adam at net-europa.com
Tue Feb 14 11:17:00 MST 2006

Bob,

There are issues with AstTapi and Windows XP. I suggest you go to the
Asttapi bug list (on sourceforge.com) and check for patches etc., I have
submitted a couple of bug reports with no response to date. I am in the
process (with some success) of debugging the issue myself, and can send you
a copy of my patched code (which works for me) if you send me your contact
details...

Adam Hatia