[Asterisk-Users] Oh323, opengk and asterisk

Olivier.taylor Olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:21:53 MST 2006

Hi all,

Well, i need h323 and asterisk working together.

I have asterisk with oh323 working
I have opengk installed on the same server (working too).
I have a h323 handset (swissvoice ip10s)

The swissvoice register with opengk (don't ask me how)..
I need opengk register with asterisk to have the opportunity to relay
the calls to a sip pstn gateway.

I googled a lot but didn't find any solution or samples.
Just to avoid wasted time, does any of you have an opengk config file
and an asterifk config file making possible to have a working solution?

Thanks for all,

Olivier