[Asterisk-Users] Solution for 1 time blast of 200, 000 recorded calls

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:33:18 MST 2006

How much time and hardware do you have to do this?

VICIDIAL is capable of doing this(and we have done that with VICIDIAL
in the past) with hundreds of concurrent calls if your servers can
handle it, but it takes a few hours to setup and if you are only doing
this once it may not be worth it.

MATT---