[Asterisk-Users] Solution for 1 time blast of 200, 000 recorded calls

Ron Senykoff rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Tue Feb 14 08:14:50 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm helping out with a political campaign and would like to use
asterisk to blast out about 200,000 calls with a short message from
the candidate.

Provider:
I'm thinking voipjet may be a good solution?

Hardware setup:
I will have access to several T-1 lines so I would just want to set up
the dialers to limit the number of concurrent calls and so forth.

I found teleyapper on nerdvittles:
http://mundy.org/blog/index.php

But I'm not sure that this actually does concurrent calls. I'm
thinking my best bet is writing some fast agi to parse a mysql
database, then create call files. Use asterisk manager interface to
monitor calls and that way I can keep the preset concurrent limit.

Any ideas?

TIA!
-Ron