[Asterisk-Users] odd 'digital' sound artifacts [1 card = no artifacts]

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Tue Feb 14 09:17:12 MST 2006

Ok,
after 10+ minutes of mindnumbing hold music ;) no artifacts with only
one TDM card installed, going to test with two cards on their own IRQ in
a minute again..

Feb 14 09:59:31 [kernel] Zaptel Version: SVN-trunk-r941M Echo Canceller:
MG2
Feb 14 09:59:31 [kernel] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [APC2] enabled at IRQ
17
Feb 14 09:59:31 [kernel] GSI 21 sharing vector 0xD9 and IRQ 21
Feb 14 09:59:31 [kernel] ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:02:07.0[A] -> Link
[APC2] -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 217

           CPU0
  0:    1026246    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  8:          0    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
  9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
177:      50426   IO-APIC-level  eth0
185:       6822   IO-APIC-level  libata, NVidia CK8S
193:          0   IO-APIC-level  ehci_hcd:usb1
201:          0   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd:usb2
209:          0   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd:usb3
217:    1012971   IO-APIC-level  wctdm
NMI:        143
LOC:    1026004
ERR:          0