[Asterisk-Users] consult about Digium Card

Luz Lopez viaris at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:03:30 MST 2006

Hi All,

I Have a Digium Card TDM40P, the specification say: OEM TDM40B: TDM400P + 4
PORT FXS Bundle, my question is: Can I to install analog lines of PTSN?,
other detail is: this card have 4 card green.

I need to know what is the best card for the following scenario: I need a
IVR for my comapny and a PBX, but i want that my extension not use FXS I
want IP phone .

Thanks ins advanced,

Regards,