[Asterisk-Users] Dial command to connect two channels and bypass asterisk server

Nitin Gupta niting at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:08:14 MST 2006

Hi I was wondering if its possible to make Dial command bridge two channels
and after bridging bypass asterisk, so that the voice doesn't need to pass
through my asterisk server.

For e.g., I have a user dialed in and he verifies himself and then dials an
international extension, after the call connects I don't want the call to
pass through asterisk server anymore. Is there any command already there for
any particular channel type?

Thanks,
Nitin