[Asterisk-Users] Problem Faxing

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Feb 13 20:02:53 MST 2006

     I have an Asterisk 1.2.4 64 bt server with 10 lines on an E1 (running on
Unicall), and 2 lines on a TDM02B card.  I am trying to use a Linksys PAP2 to
connect a couple of fax machines.  I can send faxes between the two fax
machines so I know that everything is configured properly.  The problem is
when I ty to send or receive an external fax.  I can dial and the remote
machine answers but after that only once has the fax gone through.  I have not
been able to receive any external faxes at all on both fax machines.

     I really do not know what the problem may be as I have used several ATA
devices in the past to connect analog faxes and they usually do not have any
problems.  Any sugestions?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología