[Asterisk-Users] Best quad-port fxo solution with EC?

Hunt, Bill bill.hunt at stroudwater.com
Mon Feb 13 07:22:40 MST 2006

I would suggest the Pika Technologies Daytona cards. We have been beta-testing them with Asterisk for a while now and the results have been very, very good. The only drawback right now is that they only support 1.09. 1.2.x support should be ready later this quarter. Contact me off list if you would like more information.

Bill Hunt
Stroudwater Contact Point

207 347 8080 x219
877 870 1234 Toll Free

www.stroudwater.com

"Realize the Value of Customer Contact!"TM

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any duplication, dissemination, action taken in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may violate applicable law. If this e-mail has been received in error, please notify the sender and delete the information from your system.