[Asterisk-Users] attended call transfer

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Feb 12 13:35:56 MST 2006

That certainly is the way it SHOULD work. Blind and attended transfer
should be able to be initiated the same way.  It certainly is the most
efficient logical way. Attended transfer should revert to blind simply
by the initiating party hanging up.
Most "legacy" hybrid key/pbx systems work that way, and have for many a year
Most users expect transfer to work that way.

I would consider that a defect or bug, not a new feature request.

John Novack