[Asterisk-Users] Billing inbound calls per minute

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Sat Feb 11 01:20:13 MST 2006

> >On Monday 06 February 2006 09:25, JP Carballo wrote:
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >>ASTCC works fine here. The duration and billseconds fields in my cdrs as
> >>well as ASTCC's cdr are filled.
> >>I don't use the connect fee field though and all are set to 0.
> >
> >Would you share with me how'd you do billing on a DID
> >(if you do), and through what Technology?
> >Anything that goes Local here is ANSWEREDTIME zero.
> >Thanks,
> >benchev
>
> That probably explains it.
> IIRC, from when I was still testing ASTCC, when calling a Local channel,
> the AGI suffers from short term memory loss and forgets the values of
> channel variables even if "/n" is used in the dial string.
> I checked my test server logs and while I can verify that ASTCC's CDR
> does have blank duration and billsec fields for the Local calls, *'s CDR
> records them.
Similar here, and I read the patch from Darren May, 2005
where "Local/$phone/$res->{path}|30|HL/n was changed to
"Local/$phone\@$res->{path}|30|HL/n

<snip>
> I do billing based on account number so clients are free to call from
> any phone. I don't check callerid.
> Since each account is based on the phone number registered by the
> client, I can just chop off the 2 digit prefix and set their callerid
> with the result.
Yes, I do that also with another instance of astcc, I call astcc-disa.agi
to allow clients from outside to enter * and do things.
> [makecall]
> exten => s,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=${CARDNO:2})
> exten => s,n,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CARDNO})
> exten => s,n,Goto(nf2xsubmenu,s,1)
>
> All my calls are routed to IAX2 or SIP or Zap.
And this is my problem because my target is to use Local, but
please follow my answer, within that thread, to Darren.

Thanks very much for your help.
benchev