[Asterisk-Users] TDM2400P FXS Only vs. T1/E1 to FXS Channel Banks

Jonathan Feally vulture at netvulture.com
Thu Feb 9 15:09:39 MST 2006

Hello All,

I'm looking to get some feedback on which solution of providing FXS is
going to have the best results with faxing. I'm only looking to see what
method is going to provide the best digitization into Asterisk, not for
transmission from Asterisk to else where. Any recommendations of
specific channel banks are welcome. I will need to provide approximatly
216 FXS Ports and need to make sure my conversion from FXS to digital is
the best I can get.

Thanks in advance!
-Jon