[Asterisk-Users] more cpu intensive echo cancellers ?

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Thu Feb 9 14:18:45 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 14:16 -0600, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:
> Try MG2 with trunk and KB1 with 1.2.  KB1 is supposed to be fairly
> reliable in 1.2, and MG2 in trunk has a good possibility of
> outperforming KB1 from 1.2.
>
> Matthew Fredrickson

Thanks! testing it now, on my test calls it appears to start out with
less echo then the Mark3 canceler, but it trains slower, seems like it
took a long time for the echo to completely disappear, the real test
will be seeing what the people at my company have to say.

Feb  9 14:47:51 [kernel] Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major
196
Feb  9 14:47:51 [kernel] Zaptel Version: SVN-trunk-r934M Echo Canceller:
MG2

--
Thanks again,
Gerard Saraber