[Asterisk-Users] sipura 3000 and other probs

john at cusick.ws john at cusick.ws
Thu Feb 9 09:38:01 MST 2006

With pen in hand, Technical Support succussfully stormed bulwarks which
others armed with sword and excommunication have been repulsed, and said
> There's a vox forum that focuses on Sipuras - post your query there for
> good tech help.  We've deployed a number of Sipura's and haven't
> experienced that problem (yet).  Have you started with the basics:
> firmware version, analog cabling, etc.
>
> MD

Oh yeah... ex Satcom/ISDN tech here and so I checked all the basics,
swapped caples, firmware is the latest, etc. I'll check on the voxilla
forum, that completely slipped my mind.

I was hoping that maybe someone on the list had seen something like this,
particularly given the error from the log I described below:

chan_sip.c: That's odd...  Got a response on a call we dont know about.
            Cseq 102 Cmd SIP/2.0

Does anyone have the time to let me know exactly what this error points
to? When I say exactly, of course I don't mean exactly in my configuration
which none of you have seen, I mean, what is the software seeing that it
isn't prepared to handle. As I also mentioned, I looked at the code, but
I'm an amateur programmer at best, with little experience, not to mention
I'm still learning about the SIP protocol, so I'm just not sure what this
is telling me.

I strongly suspect that this is probably tied in with my situation, but
according to all the docs/forums/setups I've researched, my setup looks
OK.

Regards,

John C.