[Asterisk-Users] Welltech USA? and Wellgate Products?

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Wed Feb 8 18:08:05 MST 2006

FYI, I have two welltech SIP products. 3702a (2FXS+2FXO) and 3804 (4FXO).
And all upgrade to the 12/2005 latest firmware. Actually the new release
firmware most of bug fixed. The FXO ports still can't detected the barecore
callerid  in Taiwan telcom.

These two voice gateway work fine with the asterisk box.

Regards,
Kevin