[Asterisk-Users] Need to retrieve Call-ID from dialed SIP channel(w/o CDRs)

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.biz
Wed Feb 8 11:43:49 MST 2006

Kevin,

Don't forget that you won't hear how many times people found the answers
in the docs.  I bet it's in the thousands!  Also, isn't it nice to just
say, "Yeah, that's in this doc, look for such-and-such and you'll find
it."

If you haven't heard it recently then on behalf of everyone who has ever
found what he's looking for in the documents: THANK YOU!!!  Please don't
stop writing the docs - they are crucial to the success of Asterisk and
we all appreciate them very much!

-MC