[Asterisk-Users] Chan_BT question WAS: Asterisk with USB

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Wed Feb 8 10:29:04 MST 2006

I have the Audiovox VX6600 - It will establish a connection on bluetooth -
the Phone says that it is connected and that there is good signal.
However, in the bluetooth status on the CLI> it shows no signal, and all
Errors on the dial out ..

What phones are supported, and how could someone add modules as the type
of phone... I think this should be an option in the bluetooth.conf file as
the type of phone that is in use so the init strings work ..

??