[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 2620 as PRI gateway

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Wed Feb 8 09:24:56 MST 2006

Gary-

You have a Cisco 2600 acting as both a SIP gateway to the Asterisk box
-and- as an H.323 gateway for your CCM?

Can you provide me with config details?

 12.3(8)T3,c2600-ipvoice-mz.123-8.T3
with T1 (2 Port) Multi-Flex Trunk

I tried to set up h.323 to the Asterisk box-- didn't know there was a
possibility of running SIP and H.323 at the same time...

thanks, Tim