[Asterisk-Users] change languages from an IVR

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:48:09 MST 2006

You have your three choices (1, 2, and 3), so you have to identify
them. You set a variable to contain the laguage like this:

exten=> 1,1,NoOp(LANGUAGE="en")
exten=> 2,1,NoOp(LANGUAGE="sp")
exten=> 3,1,NoOp(LANGUAGE="fr")

then you can control the dialplan's flow with GotoIf.
It's the first thing that came to my mind, I hope it helps.

Regards!