[Asterisk-Users] two tellabs 2572 echo board in a 253c mounting assembly?

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Mon Feb 6 15:11:39 MST 2006

Anyone gotten two of the 2572 echo canceller cards to work in a 253c mounting assembly? I can get one to work, but when I install two, one always fails. I've tried all my cards solo in the enclosure, on each side, and they all work properly when only 1 is installed, however, when I install two, one of them will come up, but the other always fails. Anyone know what might be causing this? can't find any docs on the shelf thus far.

Thx in advance