[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 1.2.4 seg faulting today had been working fine since update

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Feb 6 11:19:09 MST 2006

All,

I had updated to 1.2.4 right when it came out. I had been working just fine.
Today I seem to be having recuring seg faults. can explain it.
How can I find why?

Anyone else experiencing this?

I am running (2) TDM04B cards (has been working since 1.0.9)
I have a handfull of UIP200 phones and 1 cisco 7960.
I have a unused broadvoic connection that I commented out the
registration statement but made no difference
I have a NuFone account that is rarely used.

Jerry