[Asterisk-Users] TE210P mother board

Phone Dev phonedev at develon.com
Mon Feb 6 09:42:04 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm going to configure a middle asterisk installation. I'll use a TE210P to
connect a T1 channel bank and a PRI E1 line.

I'm thinking on using a SuperMicro P8SCT Mother Board that has a 1x 64-bit
133MHz PCI-X 3.3V.

In TE210P documentation I've read:

The TE210P is a 32-bit 33MHz card keyed for 3.3 volt operation.

Can SuperMicro slot (that is a 133Mhz slot) be used for TE210P card ?

Does anybody have used this board with asterisk ? Has it any know
incompatibility ? (it uses IntelR E7221 chip set, Pentium 4 with
hypertrading)

Is anywhere some informations on tested motherboards other than
voip-info.org Asterisk Hardware page ?

Thank you,

            Simone