[Asterisk-Users] TE411P Really Bad Echo

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Mon Feb 6 06:09:37 MST 2006

Yes,  I actually just removed the VPM.  After doing so, I had echo at
the beginning of the call, but it trained out after a second at least
making it usable.  I plan on contacting digium support this morning.  Do
you know if there are any docs specific to this card or the vpm module
itself?

--Stagg
www.oneringnetworks.com