[Asterisk-Users] Routing Calls via chan_capi with AVM FritzCard

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Sat Feb 4 07:49:35 MST 2006

Hi Christian,

difficult to say for me. I would just recommend another config which runs
stable on my i586-based embedded system:

mISDN (latest CVS) and chan_mISDN (latest CVS as well) . I used this with a
FRITZCard PCI and now switched to a HFC-S card and have tested that
sucessfully in TE and NT mode ...

Viel Erfolg & Grüße,

Jürgen