[Asterisk-Users] Anyway to do this?

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Feb 3 12:47:39 MST 2006

The way to first test the ATA is with a phone or caller ID display that
supports caller ID with call waiting. Some devices work that way by
default and some might require you to set the option. That test should
have nothing to do with zapata.conf at all. I assume the reason you
mention zxapata.conf is that you have the ATA FXS port connected to some
FXO hardware that relates to zapata.conf?