[Asterisk-Users] Anyway to do this?

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:23:20 MST 2006

Hi,

Sorry to ask a slightly off topic question here, but I've been stuck
on this for a while.

My SIP ATA's are displaying callerID without problems.  The problem is
when a 2nd call comes in during a conversation, callwaiting callerID
dosen't show up.  I can only hear the callwaiting alert tones, but no
callwaiting callerID.

I have both callwating=yes and callwaitingcallerid=yes in my zapata.conf

Can anyone please help me out here?

Thanks.
Andy