[Asterisk-Users] Re: Web interface

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Fri Feb 3 05:59:38 MST 2006

The GPL primarily deals with linking to the libraries of a GPL project.
 I am not aware of any changes they made directly to asterisk, php,
mysql etc that would bind them to the GPL.  However, if they are
using/requiring mysql, then they may have to have purchase the mysql
commercial license as mysql is not available under the GPL for any
closed source application that requires mysql. ( IIRC )